Ve společnosti Antal se zabýváme náborem již přes 20 let. Díky tomu, že působíme v 10 specializovaných divizích, máme vynikající orientaci v současných trendech na trhu. Přesně určujeme konkrétní povahu práce, klasifikujeme klíčové dovednosti a potřebnou kvalifikaci. Naším posláním není jen najít kandidáta, jehož kompetence odpovídají požadavkům daného pracovního inzerátu, ale především najít pozici, která splňuje očekávání uchazeče.
Business Process Owners - Manager is the main driver of the business transformation. Standards, guidelines, processes - they do it from the business point of view – they must understand what the business needs. They should be conceptional, visionaries, have strategic thinking, defenders of standards.
The clients is looking for several suitable candidates for this role, as each member of the team will have different main specialization. The reason for roles opening, is a creation of new Global Competence Centre.
The Business Process Owners - Manager will visit the production plants in Europe (Poland, Germany, Italy and France), so there will be up to 50% travelling.
If you worked e.g. as Logistics Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Project Manager in Logistics or as a Consultant in Logistics/Supply Chain, or as IT Process Owner, you might be a righ candidate to apply for this role. More information about requirements are written below.
- Responsible for defining & developing process standards and principles for ITS EMEA
- Design and build a standard E2E process in ITS EMEA
- Implement processes and enable process maturity in the plant
- Ensure business requirements are implemented in SAP and S4 and/or other relevant systems
- Ensure the ability to measure process KPI
- Define Business requirements of each E2E process; ensure stakeholder involvement
- Define and document Level 2 & 3 processes together with relevant business partners such as sales, production, and procurement
- Implement processes together with all relevant interfaces
- Ensure process variants if required
- Define, design, document, implement processes in supply chain
- Communicate to internal and external parties (employees, suppliers, etc.)
- Workshops in plants – explain what the target is, definition of steps (how to get there), explain standards (why the corporate one is the right one and we do not want extra solutions for individual plants)
- Previous operative experience at least 3 years (planning, disposition/customer service in logistics, information flow, dealing with supplier, warehousing, trasport, packaging).
- Experience with Supply Chain Landscape (ability to describe it and knowledge of how it works)
- Process minded (able to define, duciment processes, run workshops with stakeholders)
- Practical experience in international E2E supply chain operations
- Strong argumentation skills, ability to network
- Experience as SAP end-user (working/user knowledge of SAP)
- Practical knowledge of forecasting, production program planning and MRP
- Fluent English language skills