Supply Chain & Warehouse Management Expertodkaz: /15/12/2022/KJ
Ve společnosti Antal se zabýváme náborem již přes 25 let a v České republice působíme od roku 2014. Profesní orientace našich konzultantů z nich činí nejen efektivní náboráře, ale také kvalifikované poradce, kteří mají jedinečné znalosti nejnovějších trendů na pracovním trhu. Přesně určujeme konkrétní povahu práce, klasifikujeme klíčové dovednosti a potřebnou kvalifikaci. Naším posláním není jen najít kandidáta, jehož kompetence odpovídají požadavkům daného pracovního inzerátu, ale především najít pozici, která splňuje očekávání uchazeče.
Company size: International corporation (approx. 40.000 employees worldwide)
Location: Pilsen OR home office with occasional commute to Pilsen + maximum 20% of clients' visits from whole agenda
Contract type: HPP
Our client is a manufacturing company (engineering production) with a strong position in the market, which has several dozen plants both in Europe and abroad. The company has been working for a long time to improve global processes in the field of logistics and supply chain, and now they would like to focus on processes in the field of warehouse management.
The new colleague will be part of the competence center, which includes approximately 25 experts who are focused on various processes in the field of logistics and supply chain and IT. The focus will be on new strategy proposals, warehouse system projects, improving current processes, designing new processes and others. More information about the role agenda will be provided during first call with the consultant.
About the job:
- Modelling of economically efficient processes and local implementation in SAP EWM with local key users as well as internal and external IT service providers
- A/B/C analysis
- Definition of areas for high runners and slow movers
- Storing strategies
- Managing changes in coordination with IT and the decentralized global/ local key users
- Central contact for all global/ local key users
- Training and active management of key users worldwide together with other central ressources
- Initiate, lead and perform projects in relation with warehouse management systems
Requirements for the position:
- Minimum 3 years relevant professional international experience in the field warehouse logistics or in a comparable working environment
- Profound knowledge around the SAP EWM or WM module environment (warehouse strategies, route planning, knowledge of the interface to other modules)
- Best Practice knowledge around business process analysis and digitization of logistics processes
- Ability to describe business processes in Visio or PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel internationally (around 20% from whole agenda)
- Experience in planning and managing projects would be a plus
- Strong conceptual, structured and system thinking capabilities
- Very good spoken and written English
Are you interested in this position? Apply now!
How will your application process proceed?
► Your application will be assessed by an Antal expert consultant.
► If you are shortlisted, a consultant will contact you for an initial call to clarify the details of the position and your expectations.
► If you agree to participate in the selection process, the consultant will present your profile to the prospective employer.
► They will continue to advise you throughout the selection process!
We wish you good luck!
What will you get if you apply through Antal?
Free career support from our expert consultant who will be in contact with you by phone or email, help you prepare for the interview and ensure the quality of the recruitment process.